Some days back I was nominated by A Writ Much for the mystery blogger Award. Do check out her blog, I’ve been following her for a while and she’s an amazing blogger with great content . I’m so excited to have been nominated as this is my first nomination for any award and that means I must be doing something right. Thanks for the nomination Sarah, its really appreciated.
The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/ image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers of your choice
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about myself:
1. I’m scared of snakes or anything that crawls, gives me goosebumps
2. I’m a lover of true crime, I’ve always wanted to be something sort of an homicide detective
3. I’m a huge lover of fashion and style
My best posts:
All my blog posts are literally my favourite but these are the ones i would occasionally read and admire all over again Inspiration And Its Weird Timing . Writer’s Block and God – Could We Have A Conversation . Hope you enjoy them too!
Now to A Writ Much questions
If you could interview any famous person (a celebrity, an author, a world leader even an activist) who would it be?
I think I would definitely interview Chimamanda Adichie – Author of Purple Hibiscus
What’s the first thing on your bucket list?
To live a happy , satisfying and fulfilling life
What motivated you to start your blog?
My sister , she kept urging me to try my hands on blogging but I was so skeptical about it that it took me more than a year before I decided to finally open my own blog
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Haha I cant even really pick which is the craziest
[Weird Question] Would you rather be in a musical on Broadway or part of an acapella group?
I’d say an acapella group, I love their unison
Finally my Questions for my Nominees:
1. What’s your full name and nationality
2. At what age did you realize you had the talent for writing
3. Asides blogging , what else do you love doing
4. Who would you call your role model
5. Weird Question- if you were only allowed to eat a certain meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day for a whole year, what meal would it be?
I really look forward to your answers guys , wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to get to know you all better . And a happy new month to you all.